Solar Charger,Dizaul 5000mAh Portable Solar Power Bank Waterproof/Shockproof/Dustproof Dual USB Battery Bank for cell phone,iPhone,Samsung,Android phones,Windows phones,GoPro Camera,GPS and More
Warm Tips: 1. You’d better charge it fully for the first use. But if you don’t, it doesn’t matter so much. 2. The one green light means it’s receiving light and is slowly charging. If you put it in dark places, it will turn off. 3. When it’s charging, the solid lights shows the proportion
1. You’d better charge it fully for the first use. But if you don’t, it doesn’t matter so much.
2. The one green light means it’s receiving light and is slowly charging. If you put it in dark places, it will turn off.
3. When it’s charging, the solid lights shows the proportion charged, and the flashing lights shows the proportion to charge, with one light indicating 25%. When all lights turn to solid blue, it means it has been fully charged.
4. It will take 6-7 hours to fully charge it by mains, and about 2 hours to charge a smart phone.
1. Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
2. Capacity: 5000mAh
3. Input: 5V/1A
4. Output: 5V/2X1A
5. Product Dimension: 142*75*13.6 mm
6. Product Weight: 146 g
7. Solar Panel: 5.5V/1.2W
8. AC charging time: about 6-7 hours
1 x Solar Charger
1 x Hook
1 x Micro USB cable
- Made of eco-friendly silicone rubber and ABS + PC material, and with rubber paint surface process.
- Football grain design has anti-skid protecting effect.Water resistant design ensures the device functions smoothly when it’s raining; Shock-proof feature ensures the device work properly even it crashes or drops.
- With the free hook included, you may hang it on your backpack for long flights, road trips, hiking, camping, or such, handy to carry and charge by solar.
- The USB ports are well protected by rubber caps, to further keep them away from water and safe to charge smartphones, tablets, or any other 5V USB-charged devices.
- Please kindly note that it’s comparatively slow for the solar charger to recharge itself via solar power, due to the limited surface of the solar panel.